Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 ATS Premium 3.6 Coupe RWD built 12/2014
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed an order with dealer on Jan 31, 2015 for ATS 2.0T Coupe Premium. GM accepted order on Feb 4, 2015. Dealer said he would receive in 6-8 weeks.

I sent Cadillac Customer Service email on Feb 9, 2015 asking when car would be built, received email back saying, build programed for week of June 8, 2015. I was not going to wait 5
months for a car.

Called dealer, cancelled order and told him to find one that was already built. He finally found one, same options but different color.

·
Super Moderator
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6, 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack, M6
6,637 Posts
Placed an order with dealer on Jan 31, 2015 for ATS 2.0T Coupe Premium. GM accepted order on Feb 4, 2015. Dealer said he would receive in 6-8 weeks.

I sent Cadillac Customer Service email on Feb 9, 2015 asking when car would be built, received email back saying, build programed for week of June 8, 2015. I was not going to wait 5
months for a car.

Called dealer, cancelled order and told him to find one that was already built. He finally found one, same options but different color.
Sounds like the dealer did something dumb like order it as a car for inventory or with the worst possible priority. It might even be intentional if they think they can get a buyer to take one already built, as in your case. Bird in hand as such. Anyway, glad you are getting your car soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts