Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sweet ride, would have been a tough decision if those had come out this year. But as it stands I think I will be happy with the new V.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
It is a great looking car with a very odd looking grille.
It looks like a shark's mouth

vs.

·
Registered
NONE
1,339 Posts
Oh my!!!

Right, time to start saving the pennies.
If it looks like that when they make it, I AM having one and I will import it myself and get it registered over here.

My "upgrade the IROC perforamnce" project is now on hold indefinately!!!

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Give me 400hp + and I'll buy it now.

Oh yeah - and no wheel hop :nono:

I'll even accept a solid axle. :yup:

Or want to make it a true new age Camaro to kick the shit out of everything else out there? LS7+rear bias AWD :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Ho...............ly.......................
SHIT!!!!

I now have something to look forward to after college..... SO MINE!!!

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
That looks hot!

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
I'm not seeing the video either...

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Link didn't work. Picture looks nasty to me. I like the others I posted previously MUCH better. Oh well, it figures that GM would come up with an UGLY design when so many other great ones were available. On the plus side, at least that Challenger looks HOT!!!

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
It looks better than the GTO, and better than the last Gen Camaro.

But I'm not sure that's enough to compete with the Mustang and Challenger.

They did use the right side of the styling buck seen in a leked photo (that some people here erronously called a photochop).

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Randy_W said:
Typical response, the people that never like GM don't like it, what a shock!:boring:

Here's a link to several pics from different angles, anti GM guys, save your energy, you won't like it!

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/01/07/detroit-2006-chevrolet-camaro-concept-revealed/
Why must you be such a Jackass Randy? Remember the thread where I posted several pictures of possible Camaros and gushed over how I liked them? How I wished they'd build one of them? It's not about being "anti-GM" for Christ's sake. Give it a friggin' rest will you? Like I (or anyone else) can't have an opinion that's anything but gushing about everything GM does? Damn you piss me off sometimes!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
01 STS, 92 Roadmaster, 01 SLS-sold, 88 Brougham-crushed
1,392 Posts
wow, wow, wow. i want one. but again for me, the video link doesnt work. not even any pictures.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Katshot said:
Why must you be such a Jackass Randy? Remember the thread where I posted several pictures of possible Camaros and gushed over how I liked them? How I wished they'd build one of them? It's not about being "anti-GM" for Christ's sake. Give it a friggin' rest will you? Like I (or anyone else) can't have an opinion that's anything but gushing about everything GM does? Damn you piss me off sometimes!!!!!!!!!
Kat, you're an important guy, but of all the threads about these 2 cars, you're not the only person who didn't like the Camaro!:D Seriously, I didn't realize you were the only one on this thread that had dissed the style. I wasn't trying to single you out. You are more than welcome to your opinion, even if it's wrong!:histeric: Just teasing Kat, not starting trouble, even if you did call me a jackass!:eek:

·
Registered
1996 Eldorado Sport Coupe, 2009 Black Navigator
5,032 Posts
I really like the car. I've never been a fan of the Camaro but I would buy this one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.