Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time Caddy owner here. Have owned a long string of Chevy's, but have been driving an Infiniti M45 for the past 7 years. Have been lurking on this forum for the past year or so finding out as much as I can about the CTS-V's. Finally got my dream car last night...bought a 2011 CTS-V coupe! I haven't had any time to get some pictures, but below is a picture from the dealership.

CTSV_130315_01.jpg

I'm looking forward to becoming more active on the site and finding others with a "horsepower addiction" :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
6,455 Posts
Nice car and Congrats!! When you visit the CTSV section, wear thick skin, they're a rowdy bunch!! Enjoy your stay and Congrats once again.

·
Registered
Previous STS' 1995/97/99/01/03
1,194 Posts
Very nice car.

How was the Infiniti ownership experience .... any issues with oil consumption?

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice car and Congrats!! When you visit the CTSV section, wear thick skin, they're a rowdy bunch!! Enjoy your stay and Congrats once again.
I frequent other forums so I totally know what you mean. Thanks for the heads-up! I've read through many of the threads and am very surprised with the wealth of knowledge here!

Very nice car.
How was the Infiniti ownership experience .... any issues with oil consumption?
No problems at all with oil consumption. Was a great car while I had it. Very comfortable and a decent amount of power, but NO comparison to the V! :thumbsup:

Esenior, that's wonderful news! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your V! If you ever have V questions that you would like me to explore, don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] for further assistance.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service
Didn't realize that Cadillac participated in the forum...that's wonderful! Sunday, the wife and I drove out to the local dealer (De La Fuente Cadillac) and introduced ourselves, but will keep your email on hand. Thanks! ---Eric

12,778 Posts
Didn't realize that Cadillac participated in the forum...that's wonderful! Sunday, the wife and I drove out to the local dealer (De La Fuente Cadillac) and introduced ourselves, but will keep your email on hand. Thanks! ---Eric
Great! Glad you're already reaching out to your dealer, and please do keep us in mind. Customer Service is always happy to step in and call your dealer on your behalf if you ever have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, etc.

Congratulations again,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

1 - 15 of 15 Posts