Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone think they would even consider putting these rims on their caddy :shocked2: Interesting rim desighn, huh :rolleyes:
Frank

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
I'm proud to say that I didn't get it the first time I saw them. Neither would Hank Hill.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Elvis said:
I'm proud to say that I didn't get it the first time I saw them. Neither would Hank Hill.
It actually took me about 3 times before i "actually got it". My friend sent that pic to me, he said nice rims huh? I said yeah, there cool, not realizing the "true" meaning of them ! LOL

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I could just see those on some pimped out POS...... Stellar :histeric:

I saw a 90s (96 maybe?) pontiac bonneville with 20in spinners and an iridescent paint job..... the paint and the rims had to be worth more than the car!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I really can't believe someone would actually put those on! Wonder if they were special order?
SLS97

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I have to admit I got it right away.... but that's b/c my occupation... but anyway, thanks for the link! the pic has been added to my collection, and I'll send it to my dad... (same occupation as mine) It even may be used in a future course or something, it'll make a lot of urologists laugh...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i think im going to have to email that one around the office

·
Registered
06 DTS Luxury II-?, 98 Eldorado-Crimson Pearl
512 Posts
Those would prolly sell like hotcakes in San Francisco.:histeric:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts