Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Cadillac Eldorado ETC, 92 Sedan DeVille
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Im very new to the group, thought Id say hi, IM Brandon from Lansing, MI very proud owner of a 93 eldorado etc

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Nice to have you on board Brandon!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx, but I'm sad that they won't be making them anymore, which is obviously a huge mistake, I hope Cadillac realizes it soon.

I would love one of the last ones

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Welcome Brandon.
Damn! Another FWD fan:(
Aren't there any Fleetwoods out there anymore? God I'm feeling like a minority. Oh well, I guess that just makes me more "unique".
I'm sure KC can come up with another word for me though ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Kevin,
This is Brandon from Cadillac Owners in Yahoo. BTW- Fleetwoods are my number two choice, Eldos became number one after they stopped making Fleets. A 91 Broughm was almost my first caddy back when I was 18, but I couldnt get a co-signer, so no caddy for me then!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Katshot said:
Welcome Brandon.
Aren't there any Fleetwoods out there anymore? God I'm feeling like a minority. Oh well, I guess that just makes me more "unique".
Unique rhymes with freak and that's good enough for me! LOL!!:banana:

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Katshot said:
Welcome Brandon.

kat what is your real aversion to fwd? I'd bet my SLS could outhandle your boat pretty easily. You've done some mods so i might be outclassed in that sense but stock to stock i dont think you have a chance. My car is newer and has stabilitrak but i dont think you could outhandle a Seville from the same year either. This isnt a flame more just a curiousity.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Caddy fans, Ill take some pics this weekend to post of Eldy.
She needs a nice hand wash and wax. Hope its warm.
Brandon

·
Registered
21 Posts
A BIG WELCOME!

Bow, the word's getting out! Two newbies in two days. Hope you make a few friends like I did.

DizzyB
www.DizzyBlondeGrafix.com
:halo:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pics

JerseyGirl said:
hehe....so do I!!!!!!!:banana: I am only joking!:D
Well I grabbed the wrong disk w/ Eldys pics on it, so you'll have to wait til tomorrow. But I got her all washed and waxed, isn't it your turn JerseyGirl?? :D

Brandon

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ralph,
Its not too bad here, but it is michigan, we were in the high sixtys not too long ago, yesterday we had snow, today up to sixty degrees, tomorrow we could have a foot of snow. Who knows.

I did get my pics posted for the group to see, does everyone with the Eldo's have their pics posted? I would love to see everyones.

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
cadillaceldoradoetc said:
Ralph,
Its not too bad here, but it is michigan, we were in the high sixtys not too long ago, yesterday we had snow, today up to sixty degrees, tomorrow we could have a foot of snow. Who knows.

I did get my pics posted for the group to see, does everyone with the Eldo's have their pics posted? I would love to see everyones.
Yes! Mines in the pictures gallery...but I am updating today..got my new grill & she is dying to get her picture taken! ;) So watch for new pics!!!!!!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts