Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 DTS
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever purchased parts from 1aauto.com? I was wondering the quality of their parts. They have a special on "2002 - 2004 Cadillac Deville Front Wheel Hub & Bearing Pair with CERAMIC Brake Pads & Rotors Set for Models with Disc Brakes Brake Option JL9". You get all of this for $139.95 with free shipping.

·
Registered
1997 Deville, 89 Camaro, 07 Silverado
363 Posts
sounds good, never heard of them, but i am not surprised by the price, so auto warehouses will put a package deal together if parts are not moving or to just move them out and make room...for example, rock auto.com, whom you may also keep in your brain, put a rear wheel sensor that i needed which included the rotor in one piece, dealer wanted over $500 for it, rock auto wanted $225, and so i put on hold, then i got a email from rock auto, and they had it on sale for $125, still too much, so i monitored their website and about a month later i received another email and they were closing out products for my deville and i picked it up for $21 bucks...so keep looking if you do not need immediately.

·
Super Moderator
2010 DTS
87,564 Posts
Ahh, I see said the blind man.........

Wonder who they are made by? That's pretty cheap for all that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts