Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a new 2014 Phantom Gray 2.0T Standard Trim in black. Been driving a Civic as my dd for the last 10 years with various corvettes for fun (currently 2009 Z06) . ATS intrigued me for the RWD platform. GM Card rebates were the final kicker for me. They doubled my rebate dollars to $4k. Coming from DX 2004 civic, even the standard trim is lux to me. Only options are sunroof and dealer adds (tint, door edge guards, etch, Car supposedly has painted wheels but for the life of me, sure looks like polished to me. Looks like they probably swapped and a polished set ended up on it. Only thing I want to change is the seat covers. Since I'm in Phoenix, I don't know how the leatherette will feel so even though I don't care for the style, think I might try some sheepskin on the front. First impressions were it is a very nice comfortable ride and still handles well. Seats sit lower than ordinary sedan. Base stereo sucks with iPhone input. Transmission seems to search but that could just be me getting used to the pedal of the 2.0T. Interested to see how the turbo feels once I get the break-in miles.

Roger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts