Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Cadillac SRX, 2013 Cadillac ATS
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought a 2013 ATS 3.6 Premium, Thunder Grey Chromaflair, sunroof and just about every option you could get, all documents and clear/clean title...with 2400 miles on the clock. That's right, 2400 miles. Old man who passed away never drove it. When he didn't drive it, was in a garage and covered. I got the car cover too. $52k sticker and his contact says he paid just under $49k. I got it for south of $32K after taxes and DMV fees. The car is flawless. Very excited!!! :bouncy: Pic will follow. ATS_1_50 For USe.jpg

·
Registered
'13 ATS4 2.0T, Gone but will be missed, '13 SRX4 Performance
473 Posts
Great find. That color was discontinued in 2013 due to the rare constituents. Most of us have never seen it but those who have say it's awesome.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
Great find, congratulations! Love the Thunder Gray! :)

·
Registered
Silver ATS Performance 2.0T manual
68 Posts
That's a helluva lot of car for $32k. Don't let any of the naysayers on this forum (who are a minority, but vocal) tell you otherwise. The ATS has been justly praised by the media, because it's a great car: nimble on its feet, powerful with either the 3.6 or the 2.0 turbo--and stylish and luxurious in a distinctly American way. By the way, my 2.0 turbo manual has been perfect in its two years. Beautiful car; have a great time; welcome to the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts