Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I pulled the trigger on a new coupe today. Decided to take an existing car from the dealer locator rather than order. I would have had to give up the $1000.00 factory incentive plus 1.9 financing and hope something better would be available in incentives when I took delivery if I ordered. The dealer found a Premium Gray Metalic with Morello Red interior and polished aluminum wheels, list was 55,774. I traded my 09 CTS Premium Crystal Red w/beige interior fully optioned with 50.7K. Dealer gave me 19.0 for my car plus $1000.00 incentive plus $2000.0 GM Card promo. I don't think I did too badly, I do believe dealers are hungry for business. The process was fairly easy with very little back and forth. Should have the car by Friday 2/20.

·
Registered
Cadillac
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, originally Phantom Gray w/Morello Red was my first choice but the more I thought about it I started leaning towards Adriatic Blue w/Kona Brown now I'm not sorry about my choice at all, especially with the polished aluminum wheels. I'll be washing and waxing alot that's for sure. What do you guys think about a silver pin stripe down the side?
Congrats, it is a great car. I am a bit bias but I think the Phantom Gray is the best color. :)

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
Don't care for pin stripes on modern cars. When my coupe arrived at the dealership it had gold pin striping. I had the dealership remove it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a phantom gray sedan with black interior. The red interior will make it look customized. The gray is nice. It looks great when it's clean. I can't say the same for when it's dirty, and it shows dirt easily. Good luck with it. Cadillac has done a fantastic job with the coupe. I regret not waiting for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts