Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS Wagon
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to learn more about others who have a cadillac cts wagon since ijjust added to the warranty miles. Q: When should i do my first fuel system flush? Only 37000 km on my 2010 cts.

Thx muchly! I'll try to get into this more.

Dabe

·
Super Moderator
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6, 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack, M6
6,708 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Moving to the CTS forum for more feedback from owners.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,239 Posts
I run a bottle of Techron about every 25,000 MILES. It will only help with the fuel pump/fuel system. Since we have DI (Direct Injection) in our engine this cleaner won't do diddly squat for our valves. Keep in mind that GM will try to sell you a 50,000 mile maintenance package where they "clean your system" It is a 100% ripoff and don't go there.

·
Registered
2010 CTS Wagon
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx for taking time to send this info. It's always helpful to hear from those with the same car. I find the 3.6 has been pretty good so far; no complaints, except for once when motor shut down by itself as I was taking a corner. It has never repeated and when looked at by the Dueck place they couldn't find anything wrong. Guess one of those weird wonders that 'happen.' Dabe

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,239 Posts
So where y'all from in Canada, eh?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts