Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to the forum. I have been a loyal VW fan and driver for a long time. Lately there quality and service have been in the can. I recently drove a 2000 SLS in ming blue. I loved it!

Now I will be trading up. Being a VW Vortex forum member I searched for a community that loved Caddilacs and found you. To start my Caddy forums off I have a question or two to ask.

What should I be on the look out for when buying a used SLS/STS?

I am in the market for a two to three year old car with milage no higher than the mid-twenties. Like I said I am new the cars themselves but love the look and (since driving) the feel of the cars.

I am sure that the question has been asked before. So I will be hiting the search too but any quick tips would be great.

Thank you in advance,

Edgar

·
Registered
857 Posts
Thanks for signing up Edgar! If you are looking for a Caddy forum where people love their Caddys..this is it! Enjoy the forums! :)

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, Eddieh! And thanks for signing up! I've been the the Vortex before - great site! If you're looking for information on the Seville, you might want to check out the Seville forum and maybe even post a new thread over there. It may get more attention than here..

You're looking to buy a really, really impressive vehicle.. Might I recommend White Diamond as the color? That and the chrome stock STS rims will NEVER fail to turn heads...

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome!!! Thanks for signing up :wave:

There have been numerous write ups on what to look for!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
SoundAdvantage