Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have wanted an Allante for several years, but other “wanted” vehicles got in the way first. Just purchased a 1993 base model with a little over 50,000 original miles. Was a Colorado car garage kept. Paint and chrome wheels are in excellent shape. Green with gold pinstripes. Someone put the Vogue tires with the “mayonnaise and mustard” stripes. Gorgeous beige interior. For some reason the original black convertible top has been replaced with a beautiful new tan top. To me it looks better than the black top. Looking forward to many happy hours driving the Caddy.

·
Registered
1993 allante 91 allante
132 Posts
Have wanted an Allante for several years, but other “wanted” vehicles got in the way first. Just purchased a 1993 base model with a little over 50,000 original miles. Was a Colorado car garage kept. Paint and chrome wheels are in excellent shape. Green with gold pinstripes. Someone put the Vogue tires with the “mayonnaise and mustard” stripes. Gorgeous beige interior. For some reason the original black convertible top has been replaced with a beautiful new tan top. To me it looks better than the black top. Looking forward to many happy hours driving the Caddy.
Allan congratulations on your new purchase. i have 3 and love driving them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, I just picked up a 1990 a bit excited to start driving it but can't register it until Tuesday. only 27000 mi. seems pretty sound but has a few issues with stereo and door locks

·
Registered
2 Posts
The 1 I picked up has a maroon gut and had a black top originally but the persons wife wanted a maroon/reddish top so that's what she got

1 - 5 of 5 Posts