Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Escalade
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Recently purchased a 10' Esky, Silver, Black Leather, AWD with 63K miles. Truck is super clean and I feel like I got agood deal. Only thing I don't like about the truck are the wheels the previous owner installed. Little awkward looking IMO, 22" wheels on these trucks
with a large dish just don't float my boat.
Decided to make a quick change and ordered these (24x10 Marcellino Concept Hyper Silver):

Thoughts? I think these will look much more clean, classy, factory then what was on there. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I'm going to
pop them up for sale and see what I can get for them, the wheels/tires are like new.. Looking forward to your feedback!

Thanks,
Heath

·
Registered
2007 STS-V, 2007 Escalade, 2003 Escalade EXT, 2014 ELR
825 Posts
They look nice, I'm going the other direction though moving from 22s to 20s. The ride on the 22s is a bit too harsh for me, I'd like a little more rubber between me and the road. Although it wasn't sexy I was a little spoiled on the 17" wheels from my 05 Escalade.

·
Registered
2010 Escalade
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed on ride quality.. These 22's ride great, know that I'll lose a bit of that with even less sidewall. Just can't get over the thought of how good silver wheels on a silver truck will look. Also, I'm stoked about filling up those wheel wells a bit more.. These trucks are so huge they just swallow up wheels!

·
Registered
2009 AWD Escalade Ultra Luxury Raven Black
1,800 Posts
Those new wheels look good. Do you plan on lowering it? Just curious, since you're about filling up the wheel wells better.

·
Registered
2010 Escalade
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to drop it a bit. What are my options? Would like to maintain as much ride quality as possible, 1 1/2-2" drop I'm thinking. The AWD wheel well gap is a bit much. Had to have AWD as I go to the mountains a bit and pull my boat in and out of the lake all the time in the Summer.

----------

Wheels/tires will be delivered next Wednesday. Hoping to install by weeks end, I'll make sure and upload photos of the finished product

1 - 5 of 5 Posts