Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we've had these 24" Mazzi Krank on for about 2 yrs now. We got bored of it, and so I went out the other day and got a whole new set for my wifes WD. I let her picked it out, since it is HER truck. :thumbsup:

Anyways, getting new wheels is like getting a whole new truck again, so its a good feeling i'll tell ya that. :thumbsup:

Please tell me what you guys think.

This is the 24" Mazzi Krank I had before for 2 yrs.
Note: This type of rim has No lip.

Here are the new set of rims we just got. They are 24" F5.
It has a 5" Lip I believe. Pretty deep like my Black EXT. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
I like the new look as well. I like the more "spoked" look.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the compliments. I really like it better than the 1st set we owned. Anyways, I paid $1500 for these F5s (Rims only). Got it locally, so no shipping, etc. He also did free unmount tires off original set, remount to new rims and balance for FREE! So not a bad deal!

The wheels on the EXT are called U2-85 and are 24" as well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac
6 Posts
This may sound like a stupid question but do you know exactly what's rubbing. Since it's at full turn only do you thing the rub is due to the tire width or the height. I have the same 2"/3" drop and want the tallest and widest tire possible without too much rub.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its rubbing on the inner black plastic. I trimmed most of it, so its 90% gone... The tires doesnt hit the reservoir, but it comes pretty damn close. I've always used 305/35/24s on both my lades, so I cant answer what tallest since I havent tried other tire sizes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts