Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Escalade Plat SC, 14 CTS VSport Prem, 15 Range Rover SC
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh of the truck, delivered from Ohio (Crestmont Cadillac). Only 4 short body Platinums unsold nationwide and on the ground as of last week, managed to secure this one. Didn't get invoice, but I didn't expect to either. I'm happy with the deal I got, and this truck is A LOT nicer than my old (can you really call a 15 "old") 15 Premium.

My local dealer bought out my 15 Black Raven Premium.

Love this color combination. These center caps are hideous though, need to do something about them. The old chrome ones don't fit either.

Here is the photo album. These seats are insane, bolster adjustments and the controls show up on the Cue screen? Whaaaaaat!!

Put this truck up against a 95k 0 option Range Rover HSE and it's no comparison.

Image Gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/maCOj

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Platinum, 2015 Range Rover Autobiography
42 Posts
Really glad I went with the tuscan interior after seeing those pics. Looks amazing! Hopefully mine will be in next week!

·
Registered
None
226 Posts
Looks great!! Love the combo. So I guess I need to do what you did and trade in ( my old 2015 premium) . Now if I can only find a WD ESV platinum??

·
Registered
18 LEXUS LX, 17 Rav4, 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, 2Cadis, T-B & Chevy
1,041 Posts
The Tuscan Brown Leather (tan) with the darker brown natural wood with the shale lighter colored Alacantra headliner looks sharp and is a bright interior.
Some like the darker Black, Black and dark charcoal grey headliner is too dark for me.
But Platinum owners only have two interior choices and they have to choose one or the other.

We chose to pair out Interior Tuscan Brown and brown wood with a Champagne color SILVER COAST (the color of the Sand on the Northern Coast of Portugal above Lisbon).
It looks beautiful.

So far we have only 160 miles and 7 days on our new car.
While I have had some phone connection problems.
it turns out that I skipped a step when we got tired of waiting in the dealer on pickup day.
filling out paper work for 4.5 hours.
we left with our new car before the ONSTAR WELCOME PROCEDURE.
I was getting intermittent connections with my iPhone.

As of today the Verizon iPhone 6 Plus is recognized immediately.
I also have an AT&T cell phone backup with 300 minutes.
I also have 3 GB of AT&T data and WiFi for first 3 months.

Now I want to see If I can permanently store my Verizon Contacts into my AT&T car cell phone.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sweet. My platinum has a more standard floormat are those some type of Platinum upgraded floormat?
Those are the premium all weather mats, for us northerners :)

----------

Really glad I went with the tuscan interior after seeing those pics. Looks amazing! Hopefully mine will be in next week!
There is a WD and Tuscan Platinum on the ground and unsold at Hendrick Cadillac in MO. I'm really loving this Tuscan brown more and more every day, but just an fyi my pictures are deceiving in some shots, for example those first upper dash pics make it look a lot lighter than it is, and the door pics make it look a lot darker.

http://www.hendrickbuickgmccadillac...calade-4WD_Platinum-Kansas_City-MO/2426047263

----------

Zerdian: the OnStar procedure would be unrelated to any Bluetooth connection issues, must of been a coincidence. I still haven't set up OnStar on mine and no problems. Buying out of state made for a very simple deal, they fedexed me paperwork and I signed them in a matter of minutes. I told myself after ordering a 15 Premium back in Feb and experiencing delay after delay that Id never order a GM vehicle again. Especially given I was looking for a rather commonly built platinum color combo, I knew it would be faster to just buy off the lot. Turns out I was right, my local dealer still can't get a short body Platinum until April!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hadn't seen real pics of a black interior platinum until yesterday, there is one on eBay. It appears as though most of the door, glovebox, and back of the seats is alcatrana/microfiber/suede. Kind of unusual, looks like something an 80s pimp would drive. Maybe it just doesn't photograph well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts