Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
None - 2007 Range Rover
1,452 Posts
I think it looks good. I like how the Escalade and Escalade EXT have those vents on the side. Really makes the car look a lot better. The 07 Escalade style is definitly growing on me. I think it will grow on everyone.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade EXT
670 Posts
Now that's what I've been waiting to see.
Definitely nice!!!
Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade EXT
670 Posts
jr8593 said:
Anybody know the pricing on them?
Just returned from my local Cadillac dealer.
They said the EXT and ESV are not being built yet so they can only get pricing,.. or put orders in, for the regular Escalade.
They won't be able to do anything until March after the regular Escalades start showing up on the lot.

·
Registered
2010 Escalade EXT
180 Posts
Overall I like the look, but noticed a few things. First, the back end for the most part appears to be the same as current version, no real change from the c piler back. I would also appear that the tail lights are not LED, and the hitch is completely open. To me it looks like they redesigned the Escalade and bolted on the rear of the EXT from the current model.

Bear

·
Registered
E
1,313 Posts
Man, I thought I liked it at first, but now I dont know. I dont know why, but it reminds me of a big honda ridgeline for some reason. Ill have to see it in person.

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Spittin Game said:
Man, I thought I liked it at first, but now I dont know. I dont know why, but it reminds me of a big honda ridgeline for some reason. Ill have to see it in person.
Thats what I was thinking.

I don't know if the pics have been sized wrong but something don't look right.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Too much damn chrome on that thing, between the side strip, handles, vents, running boards....it would look SO much better if they left the sides the way they were....

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
I don't like it as much as I initially liked the Escalade. The newer style will eventually grow on me though.

ETA: I believe GM did a nice job on the design overall. I like it.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade EXT
670 Posts
boombotz said:
Thats what I was thinking.
I don't know if the pics have been sized wrong but something don't look right.
Yeah I started thinking the same thing.
I think it's the part of the tail light that wraps around onto the side of the rear fender.
On the present model it has a slant forward and blends more with the style of the vehicle.
In the 2007 picture, the tail light is straight up and down and gives the back of the vehicle a boxed wagon look.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 Escalade, 2002 Deville DTS
974 Posts
I think the new Escalades look damn sharp already.. They don't have to grow on me, I liked them from the first spy shot when you could only see the side and the rear. And with the performance upgrades (405 horsepower), hands down the Escalade is still the hottest SUV around.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts