Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
Black the Darkside
22,542 Posts
DeVillish said:
i wouldnt say its a better car, they arnt in the same class. But for me it is a better car, its more of what i want in a car. There will still be a place in my heart for a good ol' cadillac but iam very happy i got the Charger on order, i got more then i thought i could with the Charger, the track pack was a 1600 option but over all still 2 grand less then the 2.8 CTS. alot of the CTS's feat. are on the Charger i got too, and more, like steering wheel control, dual zone climate control, dodges vers of the DIC, heated leather seats, power adjustable pedals....i could go on
So what are you gonna do with all the CTS Parts in your Mom's garage? Didn't you order a custom hood in a group buy? Hey you have another year..maybe you'll change your mind again.:D

· Registered
Black the Darkside
22,542 Posts
DeVillish said:
no iam 100% on this, i wasnt 100% happy with the CTS. The hood, i'll be ending my order, so i guess i donated 130 bucks to help the CTS-V guys out lol, but thats fine with me. My step dad is real happy, hes a mopar guy, loves his caravan and his first car was a 66 Plymouth Valiant. He cant wait to see it and iam sure get a ride.
I had a Plymouth Baracuda and a Roadrunner. How much more for the ^.1 engine? Nice cars but not a Cadillac.:D Have you searched for a Dodge Charger Forum yet?

· Registered
Black the Darkside
22,542 Posts
DeVillish said:
found 2, well one charger one LX, the 300/magnum/charger platform is the LX. Good people over there, but i wont stop comming here. The SRT with the 6.1 starts at about 38k i think, maybe less but thats to much car for me....till i get the supercharger on the hemi....500rwhp! But thats 6 grand later. My dad had a 73(i think it was, before i was born) Road Runner, blue with white stripes on the side.
I think you want the 5.7 RT Charger. I think the LX is a 6cyl. If you think you'll SC the 5.7 you should get the 6.1

· Registered
Black the Darkside
22,542 Posts
What I find interesting is the Magnum seems to draw a lot more attention than the Charger. I think it is the lines of the roof. It looks like it's been chopped. We get a lot of drivers give us the thumbs up or come over to our car and ask how we like it. The rotors on the Magnum are almost twice as big as my CTS.
I'm a big DIY person and the big storage area is cool for the 2x4s and the surf board.

Ours is the 5.7 and is fast. I'd love to drive the 6.1!!:bouncy:

· Registered
Black the Darkside
22,542 Posts
DeVillish said:
Rob you got a mag??? Cool, i liked the mag when it came out but i didnt want a wagon. The charger has those huge rotors too, the really fill out those 18s. I think the front of the Magnum looks a little more relaxed, the Charger looks like it just wants to eat somthing, i love it. In about 3 hours i'll be getting a Super Bee name plate, then the trunk and grill Bees. Yes, i am making a 2006 Dodge Super Bee, hood scoop, bumble bee stripes and all! Cant wait.
The Magnum and the Charger have the same front end. The difference is the profile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.