Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2014 XTS-4 Vsport Premium
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just found this place. I bought my new 14 XTS Vpsort AWD Premium two weeks ago. I have owned one other cadillac (78 coupe Deville) loved that car. It was time to get rid of the Jaguar and since we moved away from Seattle getting it serviced has been a royal pain in the ass and expensvie locally in E-WA. I love jagurs XJ's but dont care to drive to Portland or Seattle for routine maintence. So I decide to go back to the Cadillac name brand becasue there new XTS/CTS are sweet. Plus I have a local dearlship to service it which is huge. (No more 335 mile round trips YIPPEE)

I'm at work so I cannot post a pic of my actual car but Cadillac. This was a 50th B-day present to myself. Love the 410 HP power and AWD handling of the Vsport model. Still love power and luxury all in one package.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats!!
I have a'14 black raven vsport. Love the extra power and the AWD. I also love the sport/luxury feel with the XTS. I almost bought a Jaguar XF but at the last minute backed out. I'm a bigger guy and the XF and CTS interior just seemed real cramped. Sat in the XTS and it fit like a glove. Rest is history. Enjoy it buddy, you will love it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you ATCer. I agree the XTS does fit us taller guys. 6'2" 240. Thats why i have always bought Jaguar XJ's. they fit tall/bigger guys very well. CTS vsports are nice but a little smaller for sure. So far been real happy with new ride.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's one sexy ride buddy. The window tint adds a lot to the color pop.
Thank you I agree. Really makes it look badass. It's a 22% tint and appears much darker than it actually is. I'm thinking of powder coating the rims gloss black to match the grill and tint. Still on the fence on that move.

·
Registered
30 Posts
XTSVsportMan said:
Thank you I agree. Really makes it look badass. It's a 22% tint and appears much darker than it actually is. I'm thinking of powder coating the rims gloss black to match the grill and tint. Still on the fence on that move.
Yea that's a hard one. On the one hand I think it would look good with that color. On the other hand, me personally, have never been a fan of the black rims. Either way the color on the car is still bad ass.

·
Registered
CT6 Platinum White Tri-coat with Super Cruise
647 Posts
Really like the tint. 22%. Is it legal in all states?? My state is 27

Really like the tint. I think I'll look into it, My state is 27% so 22% is good to go.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In WA state legal is 30%. All of my cars have had this same tint of 22% and never had an issue with Law enforcement. With cars like ours most police dont even give it a second look. :).

·
Registered
1990 Cadillac Seville 2003 Cadillac DTS 2010 DTS Platinum
538 Posts
I love the tint.... another trick to make ur tint look real dark but pass most inspections is to do legal (35% in my state ) on sides then 20% on back windshield and 35% on the entire front windshield.. blends great n ppl think you blacked it out at most views but open sunroof and get inspection it will pass lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts