Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys... I know we're all anxious about the 08... and I was on Cadillac's website, stumbling around with my local dealer (Gold Coast Cadillac- i think the biggest cadillac dealer on east coast, maybe in the country), and managed to check out their entire 2008 inventory. Check it out.

http://www.cadillac.com/vehiclelocator/locateVehicle.do?dealer=231961.0$GOLD+COAST+CADILLAC$2123+RTE+35$OAKHURST$NJ$07755-7200$732$695-1400$732$695-2025$Marisa+Rojo$732$695-1400$$$true&redir=false&maximumCount=200&includeDuplicateVendors=true&make=ca&searchType=4&year=2008&vendorId=231961.0&bac=231961.0&model=cts&modelDesignator=6DM69&modelDesignatorPvc=null

Let me know what you guys think.... I'm calling them tomorrow.

-Also, if you put in a different zip code, you should be able to search your local dealership...

·
Registered
CTS
343 Posts
Pretty cool. It's neat to see the different models available at local dealers. The 08 Models seem to have a lot of improvements.

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD FE2 DI 304hp
746 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I just spoke with Tom Riddle over there and they don't have them yet. He suggested in a day or so they should arrive.

JB

·
Registered
634 Posts
Oh Lord, but it takes soooooooo long for new models to get to the West Coast.

I haven't seen one yet.

·
Registered
2003 SLS
322 Posts
$48,050 is mind boggling to say the least. Nice little car but totally over priced as are most GM units IMHO. That's why their resale values are so low. They were over priced to begin with.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
I agree.. But some will say that the prices Need to go up to set Cadillac apart from the rest... Personally, they should have waiting until there was a new entry-level Cadillac to go that high.. That's just not the price that an entry-level car should be.

It's not only Cadillac, though. Lexus is getting just as cocky. They're entry level vehicles are getting ridiculous as well.. People will keep buying cars for these stupid prices until they cost as much as 5 bedroom homes...

·
Registered
2009 3.6DI radiant CTS fully loaded
577 Posts
I really wanna' see one in person already!!! The 08's will only arrive to Israel in about 3-4 months!! :(

·
Registered
Cadillac
22 Posts
call Scott at Superior he was great dealing with and had discounted the CTS..

That is what I am talking about everyone needs to make a living just don't skin us.. We wont be back..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts