Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
09 ctsv 03 DTS
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my 09 v for about a year and a half now, and it's just as fun today as it was when i bought it. I was dead set on getting into an e60 M5, until I heard the upkeep horror stories from virtually everyone who owns a M car out of warranty. The idea of a sedan that has super car acceleration and track ability is something that has always appealed to me. My car is lightly modded; pulley, exhaust, intake, tune. Once traction is assured, it is an absolute missile! I've been in several fast cars, but from 40 to 120, this car is insane. I live in a town of about 70,000, and to my knowledge, I'm the only v owner. The caddy dealership here says that I am the only one they have serviced. Kinda makes me feel exclusive lol. I don't post much, but check the forum nightly for info. Very happy V owner!

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V 6MN Thunder Gray; 07 SRX AWD N*;
1,219 Posts
I cant even do donuts. my beater with a heater for winter is a 1998 Eldorado. :(
Don't give up yet! Get a bit of momentum going and and bury your right foot on the loud pedal while modulating pressure with your left foot on the brake at the same time while turning the steering wheel in the direction you wanna go. Start with lots of pressure on the brake and ease off as required. FWD cars can still do nice donuts. I had a lot of fun doing that with my '99 STS. Just remember to turn off the traction control.
Practice in a parking lot first...

Best regards,

Elie

·
Registered
2012 CTSV coupe
1,585 Posts
Don't give up yet! Get a bit of momentum going and and bury your right foot on the loud pedal while modulating pressure with your left foot on the brake at the same time while turning the steering wheel in the direction you wanna go. Start with lots of pressure on the brake and ease off as required. FWD cars can still do nice donuts. I had a lot of fun doing that with my '99 STS. Just remember to turn off the traction control.
Practice in a parking lot first...

Best regards,

Elie
Thanks. Lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts