Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac Seville 1991 + '02 C5 Z06 + '02 F-150 Lightning
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....this year for my wife and me :crying2:! Please don't missunderstand this, because our vacations are past since nearby 2 weeks. We had in LAX a 08(?) DTS as a rental car with 22k miles at the speedometer. We had the choice of a SRX or the DTS. I love the limousine character, so we took the DTS. 4 weeks and 5000 miles later we gave the Caddy Alamo back. Next time we would rent a DTS again! Wonderful car! I'll miss it.... Great country great car!

A few pics

Many greetings

Steve, CH

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
From the title, I was expecting a list of problems. But, just a language structure issue. I'm glad you had a good time and enjoyed the car.

·
Registered
2006 DTS Performance
12 Posts
Swisssteve,

I too was expecting the worst! Thanks for the great pictures and I'm glad you had a good time. I only wish that you you come back and take another trip around this great county, but next time we get to find you a DTS that has all the bells and whistles to drive around in.

Great pictures and post!

Hartmn

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,766 Posts
Great teaser tag line !

Super photos too. Glad you enjoyed the car AND the Country. Come back and visit any time. :highfive:

·
Registered
2011 DTS Platinum
4,633 Posts
SwissSteve,

Now you understand why most of us like out DTS so much. :) :)
They are great automobiles.
I have put over 100,000 miles on the 2 2006 DTS's that I have owned.
My current one has just over 60,000 on it.

I am very glad you enjoyed your vacation in America.
There is so much to see and do here.
Come back and visit when ever you have time.

Texas Jim

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,766 Posts
Steve,

I have never been to Switzerland. Isn't it fairly snowy there???? How do you get by with 2 out of your three vehicles (Z06/Lightening) being high performance rear wheel drivers?

·
Registered
Cadillac Seville 1991 + '02 C5 Z06 + '02 F-150 Lightning
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks @ all for the comments! Yes, my wife and I we really miss the very good time in the USA. We visited California, Nevada, Arizona and Utah. And every day it was a pleasure to start the V8 Northstar from the DTS and go to the roads to see a lot of wunderful things and meet very friendly people.

@ TSS

Yes, we have in wintertime snow. But now it's warm and the snow is still in the mountains. I own the Corvette since March. That car makes a lot of fun!

My '02 Z06

Many dear greetings

Steve, CH

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts