Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i live in Sweden, where a Cadillac is about as usual as a Trabant in Chicago... =) My-94 Secilla STS Northstar has some problems.
*My original Cd does not take any CD:s, error...
*my sunroof does not work, relays sounds in the trunk, nothing happens, where is the engine? Usual faults? There is also a button, called CTS or something on the powerpanel for the sunroof, what is that?
*how do i read any codes for engine, suspension etc?
Thankful for answers/ David

·
Registered
´67 Eldorado, ´96 Eldorado
522 Posts
Trabant is East German "car" - made from plastic and paper:)
Oh, yes it has two stroke engine with powerful 30Hp engine :lol
Nice to hear guys so close as Sweden :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Trabants are often referred to as "Trabbies" over on the continent.

One of many jokes...

Q: "Why do Trabbies have rear-window defrosters?"
A: "To keep your hands warm when you're pushing them"

(Sorry to go off topic...)

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Hi David,

Welcome to CadillacForums! Post the codes that you have and someone will try to help you with them. If you could get your hands on a service manual for your Cadillac, it would help you more than anything else. Try Ebay to see if you can locate one, or someone here may offer assistance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks

for the tip, it seems like my problems and all codes are connected to the suspension, and the speed sensor, but if that sensor fails, the suspension will to, ive´heard.
ivé been looking at my sun roof today, but i can´t get my healing hands on the junk who´s hidden in the roof, i think they have glued it... not so funny, i hear some relays clicking when i puch the buttons, but nothing else, i can even FEEL the relay through the sealing, but, once again-it is glued! =/ So with some panic-HELP!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts