Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a vacuum diagram for my 79 deville 425... want to make sure everything is hooked up ok. Thanks!

·
Registered
1993 Sedan DeVille, 1978 Coupe DeVille (Project Car)
54 Posts
It has no vacuum hoses compared to the oldsmobile 307 in 1986-1990 broughams. Now that is a confusing motor to figure out with messed up vacuum hoses.

Mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
omg... i dont even want to see a picture of a vacuum hose after what ive been through.

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Tell me about the 307, I just put a new carb in my 90 fleetwood and im havin a hella time hooking up the vacuum lines, anybody that can help me out would be greatly appreciated, im going by the sticker, but it doesnt show everything. got a factory shop manual and it helps a little, but doesnt show everything hooked up, just the emmisions sticker.

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham
31 Posts
You could always go to AutoZone's web site to find vacuum diagrams. They should have what you are looking for, or go to your local Chevy dealer, not sure if your local Cadillac dealer's repair department would help you out.

·
Registered
77 cadillac fleetwood
1 Posts
now i hav a 77 cadillac fleetwood with the 425 engine in it i was wondering if anyone could help me with the vacum line diagram thanks for the help if any can please send it to me email at [email protected]

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,098 Posts
Welcome to CF !!! It is not smart to post your e-mail address or phone number in a huge worldwide website. You WILL receive far, far more than you ever bargained for. Please use our Conversations (Private Message) function.

Google "1978 cadillac coupe de ville carburetor vacuum diagram images".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts