Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1990 sedan deville
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just the other day i cleaned my throttle body and ever since its been idling high, i read my chilton on the learn TPS and the ISC actuator. the book doesnt help. i cant get to a "isc actuator" on the onborad diagnostcs (obd). when i go to it the E codes come up, then i push hi or lo then it goes to "P.0.1." to "P.2.5." which look like parameters for different things which i dont know. so could someone help me with the high idleand the ISC actuator with the and let me know that the P codes are and mean. thank you

·
Registered
1995 FWB 128,*** miles
2,257 Posts
just the other day i cleaned my throttle body and ever since its been idling high, i read my chilton on the learn TPS and the ISC actuator. the book doesnt help. i cant get to a "isc actuator" on the onborad diagnostcs (obd). when i go to it the E codes come up, then i push hi or lo then it goes to "P.0.1." to "P.2.5." which look like parameters for different things which i dont know. so could someone help me with the high idleand the ISC actuator with the and let me know that the P codes are and mean. thank you
Disconnect the battery for a couple of minutes to reset computer. The latter thinks your throttle is still dirty.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts