Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that escalades come tinted stock. Does anyone know what %/brand is used on escalades? I always see the white pearl around and love that tint % and the way it looks. Is it the same all around?i like the back windows

would appreciate it.

thanks

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Yup, 20% stock in the rear windows. :thumbsup:

One thing to think about though. If you want the front to match with the rears, do 15% in the fronts. Its totally up to you, but I did 15% up fronts, BECAUSE...

If you did 20% up front, the light will come through the front windshield, therefore, it makes the two front windows "lighter" - like its 30% or something.

BUT, if you do 15% up front and the light comes through, it will make it look like its 20%, which will blend better with the rears.

Hope you understand what the heck i'm trying to say. lol.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts

One thing to think about though. If you want the front to match with the rears, do 15% in the fronts. Its totally up to you, but I did 15% up fronts, BECAUSE...

If you did 20% up front, the light will come through the front windshield, therefore, it makes the two front windows "lighter" - like its 30% or something.

BUT, if you do 15% up front and the light comes through, it will make it look like its 20%, which will blend better with the rears.

What he said.

·
Registered
Cadillac
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Was planning to tint my Honda s2000, which is a 2 seater with only 2 front windows + the window on my hardtop. Do you think this is still necessary?

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Was planning to tint my Honda s2000, which is a 2 seater with only 2 front windows + the window on my hardtop. Do you think this is still necessary?
Since its just a 2 seater with two front windows, just do 20% all the way around is just fine. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts