Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
dont do this..
urb, lock this thread.

"Mynewcts", we get a lot of repeated threads.
search for the "show us your cts" thread...
you'll get plenty of ideas...

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts

Wait.. Did I read that wrong?

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
dont do this..
urb, lock this thread.

"Mynewcts", we get a lot of repeated threads.
search for the "show us your cts" thread...
you'll get plenty of ideas...

Lock the thread??? Damn look at you the new MOD and not even a supporting member.....Nothing wrong with this question......

BTW....I got the hottest Rims and Grills... :D I give my boy LUV seconds:eek: .....and all you others......Get a combined 3rd :bighead:

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Lock the thread??? Damn look at you the new MOD.....Nothing wrong with this question......

BTW....I got the hottest Rims and Grills... :D I give my boy LUV seconds:eek: .....and all you others......Get a combined 3rd :bighead:

Shit, I got the hottest front end round here!

Soon I will have the fastest NA V6 CTS on the planet! BWAHAHAHAh

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Bwahahaahahahaahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!

A V bumper would look nice but too much moneys for me right now!

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Die Orange, Die.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
and the biggest rear end and thats why me and my 3.2L will own your ass 8 days of the week
8 days!!??? WTF!!!??? LOL!!

I am getting the big 3 tune tommorrow so we will see where Im at. Im hoping for 235 before tune and 250 after tune. Brent I am coming to race you soon beotch! LOL!! You cant go any higher than a 50 shot on me though! LOL!!

This seriously has me soo excited. I want to do like a 35 shot of nitrous now but I dont think it would be wise of me to do it. I will have to wait until next summer. Then I will have the fastest V6 CTS PERIOD!

Sorry Guys but I'm the fastest here!!:tisk:
Damn Bob you got something up the sleave of your 5 cylinder hummer? HEHEHEH. Just giving ya some shit! After my tune, I will be faster than a CTS with headers. Sorry to rain on your parade brother!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts