Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2002 Cadillac Escalade. I want to put put some Dub Floater Rims on it. Will 26" Rims fit on this Vehicle without modification?

I would like to Tv out my Escalade also. I want tv's in the all the headrests and the back of all the seats, including the 3rd row seats. Also the visors. And one drop down from the ceiling.

Can someone tell me whats the largest screen I can put in the visors and headrests.

Also has anyone installed a In-motion Satellite System like the Tracvision A5 in there ride?

I plan on getting all this and having someone install it. Any good installers in the Chicagoland area that can hook me up with a deal ?

·
Registered
Cadillac
141 Posts
Hello,
Well heres some pics of what we at Big 3 Performance have for you to take a look at:

If you take a look at one of the full vehicle shots you can see the satellite mounted to the top of the vehicle (2 views included)

As for you question on the wheels, we have put 24" on the Escalade and it requires some minor trimming of the inner plastic on the wheel wells, I am gonna say that for the 26" you will need to do alot of trimming and also possibly some suspension changes.

With all of this weight that you are looking to add you may want to also consider a bolt on supercharger at the minimal so that you still have good pick-up speed, a torque converter to save your tranny, and some upgraded brakes.

Take a look at the pics and let us know what you think, you can also take a look at our websites featured products to see a little more of our work if you would be interested.
http://www.big3performance.com/home4.asp?id=42

Anthony Stephenson
Big 3 Performance
262-542-2443

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
540 Posts
I would say make the trip to Big three. I live in milwaukee and i have heard nothing but good things about them. ( Now you should hook me up Tony for the props)..

For real though, professionalism and integrity give a much better final product than ambition...:stirpot:

·
Registered
Cadillac
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
big3: whats the best way of contacting you? Can you pm me your contact info so I can get some quotes.

·
Registered
Cadillac - 02' Escalade
198 Posts
you wouldn't be able to lower it unless you trim it. You'd also would need the lowest profile tire which sucks on bad roads. Don't know if you're into the lowered look or not but remember that you do need clearance. Check out www.cardomain.com. They have hella escalades to look at and get an idea of diff styles.

·
Registered
Cadillac
6 Posts
With 26's your going to have to do a few minor adjusts ments. But I really like how this guy thinks. Your Lac is gonna be the hottest on the block

·
Registered
175 Posts
Does anyone know the largest size lcd i can put on the back of the seats?
9" if you still want a quality (not velcro'd on) look, but you better get a good darn leather guy to put it in.

You can run 26" on the 02-06 w/o many prob's (minor rubs, but only when turning or like pulling into a gas station, etc...)

Do what you want, but make sure you can live or live to protect your lade, gl

1 - 20 of 20 Posts