Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
03 Redline CTS Lux Pkg
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So....I bought a JL audio cleansweep like a year ago and it is still sitting in my room. I had planned on doing the installation myself because the last time i paid for my audio installation it didn't turn out all that great. I have done simple audio installations like new speakers or head units. I installed my OEM nav by myself. But looking at Flip's instructions in the FAQ, it seems like the installing the cleansweep may be a little over my head.

So basically I was wondering if there was anyone in the DC/MD/VA area who would be willing to lend a hand one of these days to help me get it installed. It should be pretty easy...I think most of the wires have already been run. I have subs already installed with a couple PAC converters. So I am guessing I can just take out the PAC converters and use the same wires for the cleansweep but again, I don't really know.

So anyone in the area do this stuff? Anyone want to help me out? Beers on me!! :highfive:

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,670 Posts
I've done a few audio installations but haven't installed a CleanSweep. I'm sure we can figure out the install though. I'm only in DC for another week before moving away but I'd be glad to help you out. I'm free the whole week pretty much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts