Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 1992 coupe deville
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have been a long time lurker here and would like to thank you's all for the information which has helped me resolve minor problems I have 123k miles on my car I am having a myriad of issues my main concern is front and rear passanger side windows stopped working in the closed postion and also right front turn signal stopped working I hear a clicking noise when pressing the window switches but notthing happens recently I took out my battery and charged it at auto zone when I put it back in the turn signaled worked but windows did not . I also have the oil loss problem but I just check it and add oil whenever I need to . I also have Bad gas milage . clicking noise in dash flickering dash lights coolant leak and need a differential bushing clunking has gotten worst . But if I can start with a fix for the windows would be great thanks and gb

·
Registered
2005 CTS/ 2008 DTS/ 2008 STS V8 N*/ 2011 CTS4 ALL W/D Pearl
688 Posts
Make sure you don't have the windows locked from the drivers console.

Can you lower the back windows from the drivers console? and just not from the passenger doors?

Keep adding that oil.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 1992 coupe deville
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya windows are not on lock from driver controls drivers side and left rear passanger side windows work fine from both switches just both windows on the right side are not working at all but there is a clicking noise when using the switches . Thank God I checked these Forums my car was down to a quart of oil when. I first got it was a step away from blowing the timing chain

1 - 3 of 3 Posts