Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is the day to make my descion to a seller on buying a 07 DTS I love the way it drives,floats nice dvd sunroof works doesn't have the floor shifter I prefer but I was gonna just settle but the heated seats don't work in the back or front seats or the steering wheel,I need to no is that a serious repair cost problem becaue its a deal breaker for me....

·
Registered
2011 DTS Platinum
4,633 Posts
Today is the day to make my descion to a seller on buying a 07 DTS I love the way it drives,floats nice dvd sunroof works doesn't have the floor shifter I prefer but I was gonna just settle but the heated seats don't work in the back or front seats or the steering wheel,I need to no is that a serious repair cost problem becaue its a deal breaker for me....
It may be something simple... like a bad relay and be cheap to fix.
But it may also be something like control modules and bad wires... which could be VERY EXPENSIVE to fix.

If I wanted the car... I would tell the SELLER to get everything fixed and "THEN" we would make the deal.

I am guessing he has already had it checked out and it is going to be expensive to fix...otherwise, he would have already fixed it.

·
Registered
2006 DTS
366 Posts
I am like Superjim. This could be a serious repair cost problem unless the seller gives you the cost estimates from a reputable source and gives you the appropriate price discount or gets the vehicle repaired before selling it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts