Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Suggestions?,pics? I had wanted a set of BBS RSII's cuz I saw a Black Ct w/em and it looked hot, but they were all bent up. Then I found out BBS doesn't make rims for the Caddy, so I'm looking for something sporty not Ballerish.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard of them never seen any, but you think that'd be good for the Ct?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great site thanx Amg , even lets you put rims on the Ct,still couldn't decide on one Gonna have to see em in person. Which ones did you like.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
well nased on price and my taste i really loved the 447r in gunmetal, they are hard to see in person because each rim is custom made to your specifications! Those rims are just too expensive for me though!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
You may consider getting some factory cadillac rims...... They will be able to support the weight, and they will have the cadillac symbol in the center!

·
Registered
2014 Standard SrX grey/black 2006 GTO
1,795 Posts
How did theyt get the BBSs on the CTS if they don't fit?

Ronal makes decent wheels. Thy have a model called the R38 that is very nice.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
b4z said:
How did theyt get the BBSs on the CTS if they don't fit?

Ronal makes decent wheels. Thy have a model called the R38 that is very nice.
Like I said I saw a black Ct w/ the RSII's they looked hot but I noticed one was all bent up. Then when I called they said BBS doesn't make any thing for the CT(which sux) so I guess he forced them on and that's why they were all messed up. I haven't seen the guy in a min. too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts