Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have 2009 esv im trying to find original coil spring part # for front and rear, ride is very rough on 22's after changing all 4 suspension, thanks

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did change all 4 with compressor still rough wanted to change coil spring i can't find it online the part number for front or rear, thanks

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
If the ride height is correct, the springs are fine. 22" tires have a short sidewall, they ride harsher than taller tires on smaller rims, nothing you can do about it.

New shocks are firmer than used ones, so if anything, that would amplify the harshness.

Are your tires overinflated?

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how would i check the ride height? what is the normal height? tires psi is at 35 running nitro air

·
Registered
66DeVille Vert 76Coupe Delegance 07Escalade ESV 96Fleetwood 83Coupe Deville 70Calais
661 Posts
For ride height just search images on google for escalades and you will see where the wheel is opposed to the fender lips. The 22s ride super rough. Test drive a tahoe or yukon with 18" wheels that have the taller tires and youll think you are riding on a cloud.

·
Registered
66DeVille Vert 76Coupe Delegance 07Escalade ESV 96Fleetwood 83Coupe Deville 70Calais
661 Posts
For part numbers, just look at rockauto.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts