Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
02 Seville, 04 SRX
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone hit my mirror the other night and took off. The assembly and motor are fine, I just need to replace the glass. I'm not sure if I found the correct part number online. Can someone please confirm the number for the driver's side mirror (glass only). It has the light sensing option.

·
Registered
'98 STS (RIP @ 206,xxx miles)
4,854 Posts
Depending on what year and model is under discussion, it is likely the glass is available. But it is going to take a little longer to locate a part number for replacement glass for a 1918 Hupmobile.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,969 Posts
It's part of human nature that when someone is really in distress from a personal mishap they automatically assume that everyone they encounter is also intensely interested and fully informed of all circumstances. Unfortunately ESP will only go so far. In order to help this man he is going to have to tell us what the hell kind of car he's talking about.

·
Registered
02 Seville, 04 SRX
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for getting me that part number. The site doesn't say, but will that mirror do the light sensitive dim thing?

·
Registered
98 Deville, '15 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium, '12 Ford Escape
3,294 Posts
JimD,

You are, again, my hero. I was watching a while back two mirror assemblies from a 2004 Deville, just for the glass with LEDs but then forgot about them and i lost the auctions...from your post at caddyinfo i can now get just the glass. Oh, the little fun projects will never end. :) FIRST I will get my fog lights going though.

·
Registered
2001 ETC Sequoia
878 Posts
But it is going to take a little longer to locate a part number for replacement glass for a 1918 Hupmobile.
Like you, I don't have that part number. However, I seem to recall the part number for the 1918 light sensing mirror carried the "-LS" suffix.

Regards,
Warren :)

·
Registered
2K ELDO WHITE DIAM , 2K TURBO BUG ,69 VETTE ZZ4 2014 CTS
542 Posts
Check it out on ebay and save some cash !!!!!! Make sure you keep the plastic backing plate other wise you will have to go to the dealer. Be sure to follow the instructions on the install ,it can be difficult to replace the mirror with out breaking it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts