Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have seen on here pretty much everyone goes with FRC's and after consideration I am going to airbrush my stock ls6 cover and if i dont like it ill go with some GTO FRC'S). So I was wondering if anyone had ideas about what would be a good idea of what to get painted.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
Ok I have seen on here pretty much everyone goes with FRC's and after consideration I am going to airbrush my stock ls6 cover and if i dont like it ill go with some GTO FRC'S). So I was wondering if anyone had ideas about what would be a good idea of what to get painted.
never mind they won't show...it was a caddy symbol with skulls/flames..all ghosted in

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
164 Posts
Airbrush to look like it's not there:histeric:
Seriously though the carbon looks good, search for Black Dahlia, I believe he painted a really clean looking box, black with some red, looked good.
Airbrush your face on there, like Steve-O's tattoo.
Airbrush lookalike FRC's on there.
Sorry, none of these helped!

·
Registered
2005 Platinum/Ebony
501 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
/\ that looks good, spiting image of the real thing from a distance

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
Or you could go something a little more flashy: It's great to be a Florida Gator!
do you have another cover for when they get chomped on:canttalk:

·
Registered
852 Posts
haha..

Nice looking covers!! I have a maggie and Id like to have a set for my car... I wonder if I could find some..:hmm:

·
Registered
2011 Thunder Gray Chromaflair CTS-V coupe
605 Posts
do you have another cover for when they get chomped on:canttalk:
Since you are from NW Florida, I'm assuming FSU!

After Tebow leaves, I'll feel a little like I did after the 2 consecutive National Championships in basketball: After the disappointment I've experienced in my 50 years as a Gator, I can take anything going forward, exulting in the phenomenal euphoria I've experienced with the amazing numbers of National Championships in the last few years.

There is a whole new generation of Gator fans that have no idea what is meant by the phrase, "Wait 'til next year."

From this point on, I can ignore the bad times and enjoy the great memories. Age is sometimes a great thing!

Mike

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
Since you are from NW Florida, I'm assuming FSU!

After Tebow leaves, I'll feel a little like I did after the 2 consecutive National Championships in basketball: After the disappointment I've experienced in my 50 years as a Gator, I can take anything going forward, exulting in the phenomenal euphoria I've experienced with the amazing numbers of National Championships in the last few years.

There is a whole new generation of Gator fans that have no idea what is meant by the phrase, "Wait 'til next year."

From this point on, I can ignore the bad times and enjoy the great memories. Age is sometimes a great thing!

Mike
haha...I cannot say anything...I'm actually from Cali and a old school Raiders fan from back in the day...:duck: and I hate all the cali college teams...

·
Registered
Cadillac
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a old school Raiders fan from back in the day...
Actually im a raiders fan too and was gonna do a realistic take on the raiders emblem and "Commitment To Excellence" on the trash lid

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
:thumbsup:
Actually im a raiders fan too and was gonna do a realistic take on the raiders emblem and "Commitment To Excellence" on the trash lid
:thumbsup: I got to watch bo jackson do the first ever front flip in person!

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
CC - Are you talking about something like this one?
yep that is the one I was looking for....:thumbsup: cover is sick!!

If I ever find a kick ass airbrush guy i want to ghost in the reaper comming out of ghosted flames all in shades of grey and if he can do it...

·
Registered
2005 Platinum/Ebony
501 Posts
What's the temps get like in there? Wondering if that carbon fiber vinyl would hold up?
I have had the Hydro Illusions cover for at least a couple of years now with no issues. The transfer is applied and then a coat or two of clear is sprayed on top of it.

P

·
0 Posts
yep that is the one I was looking for....:thumbsup: cover is sick!!

If I ever find a kick ass airbrush guy i want to ghost in the reaper comming out of ghosted flames all in shades of grey and if he can do it...
www.myspace.com/mikepaintsbikes

His shop is only about 3 miles from my work now. If you want, you can send it to me and I'll give it to him to paint and send it back to you. PM me if you want.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts