I currently own a 05 Nissan Maxima loaded out with every option and I have been eyeballing a 05 black CTS with every option minus navigation. My Maxima has 60k miles on it and the CTS has 63k miles on it. My question is would anyone recommend trading into the CTS or keep the Maxima? My Maxima has began to have some engine problems here lately and it is gonna cost me roughly around $500 to fix. I have the title to my Maxima and the trade offer that the Nissan dealership (where the CTS is for sale at) offered me their car with the title to mine and $317 to "fix" mine up (or so they said). But I was wondering what would be some advice on this subject matter and if it would be a good decision to either keep the Maxima or get the CTS??