Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was replaceing the inside radiator fan motor on my 2000 Catera. Friend if doing it for me. When takeing out the old radiator fan (the fan on the backside of the radiator) he broke a part. Trying to find out what this part name is. There is a bracket mounted to that radiator fan assembley that has this part on it. Friend says it is some kind of Vaccume Solenoid.. it is mounted to a metal bracket on the front side at the top on the radiator fan assembly.. it has 2 vacume hose on it. guess one is the in and the other hose is an out for it... Trying to find the name of this part so I can try to replace it......it has like 3 different parts numbers on it...
1.... PA 66 GF25
2..... 09202 0555
3... PA66-GF30
does anyone reconize this part or part number ... so i can try to locate it...I do not know what part name to call it when i contact a parts house..Can anyone help me with this...

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Hopefully someone will be along to help soon. Good luck!

·
Registered
None :(
2,703 Posts
Pictures would help

But I can only really think of the Secondary AIR cut-off valve being in that area, which looks kinda like this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts