Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all the good people on this forum what is your opinion of your XT4 so far?
I'm looking to buy a used 2019 CADILLAC XT4 PREMIUM LUXURY with 11,000 miles on it
I'm a little nervous about the Drivetrain and some of the things i have read on the internet.
I also know how the internet works where if there are 100 people who aren't happy they will get online and let everyone know and the 20,000 people who are happy don't get online because they are happy which is very understandable. Anyone care to give their honest opinion please?

Thank You .

· Registered
24 Posts
I have to preface this by saying I have not driven an XT4 other then to test drive one

I am providing this info because we considered a 2019 and passed on based on poorly equipped they are

Most only have the Cold Weather package and the sunroof

There are 4 other packages that add so much more convenience to the vehicle

We ended up ordering ours with exactly what we wanted

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to preface this by saying I have not driven an XT4 other then to test drive one

I am providing this info because we considered a 2019 and passed on based on poorly equipped they are

Most only have the Cold Weather package and the sunroof

There are 4 other packages that add so much more convenience to the vehicle

We ended up ordering ours with exactly what we wanted
I understand that Bob, I feel this thing is loaded

CRYSTAL WHITE TRICOAT *, * GPS NAVIGATION *, * POWER SUNROOF/MOONROOF *, * HEATED/COOLED LEATHER SEATS *, * SAFETY ALERT SEAT *, * DRIVER MASSAGING SEATS *, * HEATED SECOND ROW SEATS *, * HEATED STEERING WHEEL *, * REMOTE START *, * KEYLESS OPEN & START *, * BOSE CENTERPOINT SURROUND SOUND 13 SPEAKER w/ AUXILARY AMPLIFER *, * NO ACCIDENTS *, * BUMPER TO BUMPER FACTORY WARRANTY PLUS BALANCE OF 70,000 MILE FACTORY WARRANTY *, * CADILLAC CUE SYSTEM W/ 8 COLOR TOUCHSCREEN *, * COLD WEATHER PKG. *, * COMFORT & CONVENIENCE PKG. *, * POWER HANDS FREE LIFTGATE *, * FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR *, * REARVIEW - BACK-UP CAMERA/MONITOR *, * FRONT & REAR PARK ASSIST *, * FORWARD COLLISION ALERT *, * SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT *, * LANE CHANGE ALERT *, * LANE DEPARTURE WARNING *, * LANE KEEP ASSIST *, * PEDESTRIAN DETECTION-FRONT *, * REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT !! *, * FORWARD AUTO. BRAKING *, * DUAL POWER SEATS *, * MEMORY SEAT SETTINGS PKG. *, * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY *, * SIRIUS XM *, * BLUETOOTH STREAMING AUDIO *, * DRIVER / PASSENGER DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL *, * USB PORT *, * AUXILIARY INPUT *, * MEDIA HUB (AUX./USB) *, * UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE *, * RAINSENSE WIPERS *, * 2.0L TURBO 4-CYL. *, * APPLE CARPLAY & ANDROID AUTO CAPABILITY !! *, * 20 ALLOY DIAMOND CUT / MEDIUM ANDROID FINISH WHEELS *, * LED HEADLAMPS **,

· Registered
24 Posts
That is pretty well equipped

Everything on that is standard except for the following

Sunroof
20" Wheels
GPS Navigation with Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 13 Speaker System
Cold Weather Pkg
Comfort & Convenience Pkg

There are 3 other packages that add a lot to the car

Technology
Enhanced Visibility
Driver Assist

But your getting a a lot of desirable features with the included packages

Do you mind if I ask what the price is?

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is pretty well equipped

Everything on that is standard except for the following

Sunroof
20" Wheels
GPS Navigation with Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 13 Speaker System
Cold Weather Pkg
Comfort & Convenience Pkg

There are 3 other packages that add a lot to the car

Technology
Enhanced Visibility
Driver Assist

But your getting a a lot of desirable features with the included packages

Do you mind if I ask what the price is?
30,000- and does have the TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE

· Super Moderator
2011 SRX4 3.0 4WD, Luxury
4,212 Posts
is a purchasable extended warranty available? perhaps you can haggle for it? i would search your forum for threads ...its all about homework and proven maintenance history

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The drive train has a 6 Years/70,000 Mile warranty so it has plenty of time left on it.
Correct Bob, I'm good there through July of 2025 plus a year of bumper to bumper.
It really has nothing to do with it being a Cadillac as much as we both love the looks of it.
Its fun to drive and 30 mpg and is loaded with toys. : )

· Registered
5 Posts
Sorry don’t mean to be a Debbie downer…enjoy the new ride. We have 19 Equinox premium with the 2.0. If I had the chance to do it over I would buy the model that comes with the 6. XT5 I believe or similar. It’s my wife’s vehicle and she loves it….u know how that saying goes right, happy wife happy life.

· Registered
2020 XT5 3.6L FWD PREMIUM LUXURY Dark Mocha Metallic
20 Posts
sales 2022:
Cadillac XT4 - 21,773
BMW X3 - 65,800
Mercedes-Benz GLC/GLK-Class - 65,531
Lexus NX - 49,002

· Registered
2019 XT4 Sport AWD
30 Posts
I bought new an almost fully loaded 2019 XT4 Sport with 20inch wheels, except no cold weather package, no towing package and no HUD. Because of Covid and working from home I only have 15,000 miles on it. I've had no problems with the car at all, just normal maintenance. I like the car and would purchase another if the need ever came up. My current favorite feature is the heated and cooled, massaging seats, they make the 200 mile trip from San Francisco to Fresno a walk in the park. The ride in the Sport is bit on the stiff side but I like it that way and I've never had a passenger complain. When I feel the need for a little more get and go I use the sport mode, I'm in California so I use 91 octane gas, again no complaints.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I bought new an almost fully loaded 2019 XT4 Sport with 20inch wheels, except no cold weather package, no towing package and no HUD. Because of Covid and working from home I only have 15,000 miles on it. I've had no problems with the car at all, just normal maintenance. I like the car and would purchase another if the need ever came up. My current favorite feature is the heated and cooled, massaging seats, they make the 200 mile trip from San Francisco to Fresno a walk in the park. The ride in the Sport is bit on the stiff side but I like it that way and I've never had a passenger complain. When I feel the need for a little more get and go I use the sport mode, I'm in California so I use 91 octane gas, again no complaints.
Thx for the reply and the good news of no problems. We did end up buying Saturday and really enjoy it. Ours has the
20inch wheels, with the cold weather package. The wife loves the heated and cooled, massaging seats. Is there a trick to get the massaging seat to work. She has had trouble with that but it's still new yet.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts