Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im New To The Forum And Needed Help On How To Lower Just The Rear On My 02 Escalade,i Know It Has The Gas Shocks In The Rear,i Heard That It Has To Be Done By Computer,if Anybody Has Any Knowlege On This Or Has Done It To Their Own Suv I Would Really Appriciated ???????

·
Registered
121 Posts
HUDRICH said:
Im New To The Forum And Needed Help On How To Lower Just The Rear On My 02 Escalade,i Know It Has The Gas Shocks In The Rear,i Heard That It Has To Be Done By Computer,if Anybody Has Any Knowlege On This Or Has Done It To Their Own Suv I Would Really Appriciated ???????

Why just the rear? You putting rims?

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Go to Stillen.com They should be able to help you out. I know at least one member in here bought a lowering kit from Stillen and is very happy with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mad'lac said:
Go to Stillen.com They should be able to help you out. I know at least one member in here bought a lowering kit from Stillen and is very happy with it.
There got to be a way to drop the rear an inch or so without a lowering kit, right?

·
Registered
30 Posts
The lowering kit is not complicated at all. If you really want to be cheap you can adjust the torsion bars in the front and get about an inch drop for free, then just get a set of springs by Eibach for $150.
I have a drop kit from Ground Force, but Belltech also makes a kit, they run between $400 and $600. It does not affect the air ride system, only an air bag drop suspension would affect that. Now that system is complicated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts