Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me first just apoligize for jumping in here. Normally I would troll around for about a month before even THINKING of posting, but this is a bit of an emergency.

My mother's 2000 STS Seville has a cracked rear head in Missoula, MT. The only shop in town that will work on it is the dealership. Everyone else says it's too hard to drop the engine out the bottom of the bay. Provided that I can source the rear head to be replaced, does anyone know of someone in that area who would be willing to do the work?

Thanks for your consideration.

-Roger

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Hi, Roger and :welcome5: to the forum. Sorry I can't answer your question but hopefully someone can help.

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
I moved your thread into the STS forum, but you may want to post your question in the Seville forum. The lounge is for introductions and non-Cadillac discussions only. Good luck. :D

·
Registered
2008 SRX
403 Posts
Ask around for Johnny Jones. Last I knew he was in Bozeman working for a dealer. One hard working MoFo of a tranny man, probably could get the job done well. Might work on the side if you find him. Most importantly, you want someone with experience and confidence, dealer or otherwise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts