Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Sedan Deville
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92 Sedan Deville, and have spent several hours trying to find some fasteners for the under hood relay/fuse box without any luck. if anyone can point me in the right direction as far as a part number or a parts list or what the damn things are actually called it would be appreciated. I have tried the local bone yards and they all are either missing or broken. The fasteners are for the piece of plastic covering the fuse block, and accumulator just under the wiper cowl. any help is appreciated. thanks in advance.
\

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Deville
58 Posts
I've had pretty good luck googleing "body shop supply" then going to a paint and body supply house.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,780 Posts
Maybe on the HELP! racks at parts stores, or in the AuVeCo catalog - auto fastener suppliers for well over 100 years.

·
Registered
1992 Sedan Deville
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I believe I found what I'm looking for, and they should be here before Monday. I wasn't having any luck because I was using the wrong term. My luck changed when I searched for gm twist lock fastener. I found them on google, but ordered from ebay. I will report back after I get them to let people know for sure if they work just in case someone else needs these. The GM part number is 25535963.

·
Registered
1992 Sedan Deville
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the parts in yesterday and these are the correct parts for the under hood fuse/relay center cover.

Reactions: Jake Turner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts