Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac 98sls
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi fella,s I have a 98sls check my codes and rss c1738current exhaust solenoid valve short to gnd. please explain this to me and thank you very much guys. driving to sfo from sac hope ill be alright.be back by 7pm check in when i get back.:)

·
Registered
2008 SRX
403 Posts
Your level ride won't exhaust and the system should default to off - no operation at all. There is an open or short in the exh solenoid circuit.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,106 Posts
Something has gone wrong in the ride/height control air pressure - air exhaust system. Consult your FSM (or do a thread search) and check/clean all the electrical connectors from the (rear?) fuse box to the module to the compressor.

·
Registered
Cadillac 98sls
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks cadillac tech your right Idont hear the compressor submariner409 I will check all the things you said and do a search get back with you guys tomorrow and see what i come up with. once again thank you very much.

·
Registered
Cadillac 98sls
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quiestion if i change my compressor would that fix the problem? I have abad back and it hard to get under the rear of the car. Ill will have it put on if that will fix the problem.thanks guys.:worship:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts