Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, im getting my baby back on Friday (its been a loooooooooooong month without her). Soooo happy... :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:. It's gonna be better than ever. I'm having the body shop put on a few goodies. So i'll get her back with a volant, spoiler and chrome exhaust tips. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Let me get to the point: I'm probably gonna have an extra set of V fogs and since i already have the WW clear fog material i really wanna do the whole clear fog set up but im really bad at stuff like this. Does anyone think they can do this for me? (At a price of course). If your not in the NY area i can send the stuff in the mail. If you'd be intrested in this send me a PM and we can talk.

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
I had a hard time doing this so I just bought STS V fogs..... Good luck finding someone... Maybe Luv? lol My bad brent

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:worship::worship::worship: Pleeeeeeeeeeeasseee. Lol.
I like the look of WW clear fogs much better than the STS-V, i think those are kind of like a dull white color. The WW are actually clear.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If worse come to worst i'll just try to do it myself, knowing full well whats gonna end up happening. :tisk::tisk::thepan:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts