Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SRX
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've had it with the factory mats moving around and getting bunched up right underneath the gas pedal. They are in great shape, but they just won;t stay put. I know the Auto Pride guy is always posting his links here, and they look like decent mats. I hate to spend 80+ on front mats, but if they DO NOT move around then I guess it would be worth it.

Any cheaper options that WORK? or does anyone have tips on how to keep the factory mats put.

·
Registered
2004 Seville/2008 SRX
50 Posts
I have the factory mats on my 08 with the "pin clip" on the seat end and mine never move around. And if there is anyone that can move floor mats around it's my wife - don't tell her I said that!

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
It sounds like the factory mat is simply not secured by the pin or the pin is missing.

·
Registered
2005 SRX
18 Posts
I also have an 05 and recently purchase the factory all weather mats (rubber) they look great, are super flexible and do not move. They also say SRX on them. Mine is also Redline, with tan interior; the all weather mats are Ebony and go nice with the rest of the interior. Got them at Cadillacpartspeople.com. The quality is excellent, it was about $190 for front, rear and cargo area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts