Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2003 seville sls
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for fRont back bumper covers for my 03 sls color silver w/o head lamp washers on front with sensors on back any one have a place to find those nothing around my area I've found I'm in Minnesota looking for used cheapest i guess any suggestions would bee great

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,490 Posts
Check with Northern Auto in Minneapolis, they always had a few on hand when I had my Seville.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
20,215 Posts
Re: need bumper covers for 03 Seville sls fr/bk

http://car-part.com -

tell them what you want - if they don't have it -
they will find it for you -

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac DTS Luxury III 135K
453 Posts
Re: need bumper covers for 03 Seville sls fr/bk

this wont help but i go to a junkyard full of cadillacs and they may have a silver SLS between 99 and 02 im sure they have no fog lights either i know cause i looked for them and noticed alot didnt have them but did find a black on black 99 eldorado that car has been stripped by me but back on topic im not sure if they have senors on them or not

·
Registered
2003 seville sls
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So.i.have searched around my area and the places locally have front bumper covers but all have with head lamp washers my car doesn't have this feature so I'm wondering is it possible to buy one with head lamp washers and install it anyway or is the body connections different

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,490 Posts
2003 with headlight washers??? Was that even an option for US spec Seville's?

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
20,215 Posts
2003 with headlight washers??? Was that even an option for US spec Seville's?
----------------------------
here is what I found -

CE4 is the RPO CODE for HIGH PRESSURE HEADLIGHT WASHER -

there were 3 - 2003 Seville model cars made with headlight washers -
all were for export

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,766 Posts
So.i.have searched around my area and the places locally have front bumper covers but all have with head lamp washers
That's bizarre that the local place has so many export only SLS'.

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,490 Posts
TSS said:
That's bizarre that the local place has so many export only SLS'.
When you called did you say Seville bumper or STS? The guy you talked to may have confused your inquiry with the 2005+ STS, which frequently have headlight washers.

·
Registered
2003 seville sls
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The two places said they had head lamp washers idk I've been givin some good resources to try thx for all the info so far the site is very helpful and will donate in any way i can to keep it up and running smoothly if necessary

1 - 15 of 15 Posts