Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS4 Coupe, 2014 ELR, 2018 XT5 AWD
1,014 Posts
Unless you are installing this radio in a similar year GM vehicle this radio probably won't t work for you.
There is no Acc or Remote or Wake up input on that radio.
Based on what I see in the service manual the radio is turned on and off by class 2 data, not by a discrete voltage.
That means you will need to supply the correct network power mode message on pin 6 of the small black connector C3 to turn on the radio.
That message would be available on some GM vehicles made around the same time.
Not so for other manufactures or later model GM vehicles.

Sorry..

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unless you are installing this radio in a similar year GM vehicle this radio probably won't t work for you.
There is no Acc or Remote or Wake up input on that radio.
Based on what I see in the service manual the radio is turned on and off by class 2 data, not by a discrete voltage.
That means you will need to supply the correct network power mode message on pin 6 of the small black connector C3 to turn on the radio.
That message would be available on some GM vehicles made around the same time.
Not so for other manufactures or later model GM vehicles.

Sorry..
Thanks a lot, my friend

I was going to install this amplifier on my ford car, but it's not possible now :cry:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello !
I have a BOSE AMPLIFIER 15231327 from an old Cadillac, that AMPLIFIER is still working well on the car. I bought and did not to know the order of the pins to mount and changed the wire color to the speaker.
Can you give me the wiring diagram of the BOSE AMPLIFIER 15231327 system?
For all three connectors of the amplifier.
I searched the internet a lot and did not see, expect response from you.

I want the same as the illustration

1 - 8 of 8 Posts