Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade EXT
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Corsa Cat Back with a single crome exhaust exit. I am thinking of going to a muffler shop I know to have them modify the pipe and add a exhaust pipe on the Left side of the truck. How do you guy'sthink this would look?

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I have seen duals out the back straight and out the sides on 07's, you would probably be better off to try to sell the Corsa and get a good muffler shop to make you duals, what you want is a 1 into 2 muffler, then each pipe over the axle can go their own direction. I have a customer that took his stock 07' exhaust and used the pipe before the muffler, cut the muffler and got a 1 into 2 muffler, tood those to a muffler shop and then they bent the tails pipes once everything else was mounted on the truck

·
Registered
2007 Escalade EXT
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen duals out the back straight and out the sides on 07's, you would probably be better off to try to sell the Corsa and get a good muffler shop to make you duals, what you want is a 1 into 2 muffler, then each pipe over the axle can go their own direction. I have a customer that took his stock 07' exhaust and used the pipe before the muffler, cut the muffler and got a 1 into 2 muffler, tood those to a muffler shop and then they bent the tails pipes once everything else was mounted on the truck
Great idea. But is there a market for a used cat back?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
It's worth something, just not sure there is much a muffler shop could save to make the duals with, talk to a few shops and see what they say. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts