Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am looking into buying a used 2005-2007 3.6L CTS under 100,000 miles. I dont know much about cadillacs or this car in particular and was hoping I could get some info here.

Is there anything in particular I should be looking for when I go to test drive?
What are maintenance costs for these cars? (average, above, below)?
Is the scheduled maintenance the same as other vehicles or is it different?
Anything I should know before I buy?
How many miles on average do they normally last?
What problems do they have?

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Hopefully I get some good info, am able to buy a good car and stick around on the forum for awhile. I will post pics when I finally get mine!!

Thanks for the help everyone!

KeepCalm&ChiveOn

12,778 Posts
KCCO,

If you find a vehicle you're interested in and want for us to check into warranty or vehicle build information, be sure to let us know! We're happy to help.

Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
2006 CTS sport model/package
1,058 Posts
A quick search on any forum will usually wield plenty of info. Took 2 seconds to find this. Go to the search bar and type "buying a CTS" and you will get many more like this link. Not trying to be a dick...lol. If you get one, welcome to the site. The CTS is a great car. Great luxury with matched performance to a Bimmer or a Merc at a far less price. I have always been an import/european fan, but now I have a CTS.....and now looking for a CTS-V

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-first-generation-forum-2003/224158-opinions-pros-cons-buying-used-cts.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts