Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased MY CTS-V certified pre-owned. I pulled the cover in the trunk and guess what. No Tub and support brace. The dealer has no clue what I am talking about. I need a pic of someone elses.

Thanks a bunch.

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
I purchased MY CTS-V certified pre-owned. I pulled the cover in the trunk and guess what. No Tub and support brace. The dealer has no clue what I am talking about. I need a pic of someone elses.

Thanks a bunch.
Do search on "spare" See thread "This car has no room for a spare" (or close to those words).

·
Registered
04CTSVsc
854 Posts
...anyway, if you have regular tires on your car, your dealer should provide you with a spare and jack etc...or a set of runflats. most places won't pass a car on inspection without a spare/jack or runflat tires. you can probably find a picture of the tub at gmpartsdirect, or just pm Luke at Lindsay and he'll probably be able to give you the part #

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is odd. I did the search before I submitted the post and I found the thread I described.
You could have added a link to your post then.

I think I found the same post. I don't need a pic of a spare. I need a pic of the black tub and support. I found another thread with NX install with no bucket. just support.

I do have runflats.

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
You could have added a link to your post then.

I think I found the same post. I don't need a pic of a spare. I need a pic of the black tub and support. I found another thread with NX install with no bucket. just support.

I do have runflats.
The part number on my plastic tub is 10359417 if that helps. Could not find a part number on the brace. I do not have a picture. (GM Parts Cheap indicates that the part number 10359417 has been superceded with 15270003).

·
Registered
04CTSVsc
854 Posts
I thought that the tub and support were all one heavy clunky piece. At least that's the way it is with my car. My tub is sitting up in the attic, buried under my stock intake and some other crap, otherwise I would shoot a pic of it. Just PM Lindsay parts and you'll get the info you need. Your dealer sucks.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How's this?

Thanks a bunch guys. Yes I do believe my dealer sucks. Today when I pick it up I am willing to bet the New NAV is not flashed for a V. I found two blister spots on the bumper where the paint is bubbleing up from the plastic. Clearly a Manu. defect in the paint. The SA said "looks like someone tried to touch it up. DEETDADEEE....:thepan:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts