Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I need help with two things

first, does anyone know where to get emblems/badging for a 1993 deville?
I'm missing a couple things, one being the word cadillac written out in cursive on the back. The other being the word Sedan Deville. I need them both gold.
Also I need a couple of center hubs for it.

now to I guess the more serious problem. ever since I got the car the SSS service light has been on. the car still drives so I guess it cant be too bad. Ive done a little research and I think it has to do with the rides suspension tightening up at higher speeds or something. if someone could give me a little more information and some techniques on trouble shooting the problem, that would be great.

thanks for any help. I really apreciate it. Merry Christmas and all that other stuff.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,783 Posts
Try cardiodoc for the center caps.

Pull the DTC's for the SSS message.

·
Registered
1992 Cadillac Sedan Deville
175 Posts
You can get the emblems/badging at the Cadillac dealer. On my 92 the rear emblem that says "Sedan Deville" fell off (I think the glue got old) and shattered. I went to the dealer and they gave me a price of $17.00 for it. Mine are silver so I am not sure how much the gold ones are but they can't be much more.

If you don't want to buy it from the dealer you can always try to find one at the junk yard. The junk yard ones can be hard to pry off, and sometimes they break when you do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts