Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bored again on a saturday , sitting around waiting for parts for the caddy(stuff besides the new mats)....I figure its been what 3 years since the last internet dateing disaster (see also story time with stoney)....

So i want another go at it , aint got nothing beatter to do and that whole bar dateing scene is stright out the trailer park.....Im bored and as always im looking for new people ....

I have an old profile thats been rehashed over the years , i found a decent pic of me and cropped everything else out .....But the Text to write i think is coming out tooo brash ...so heres where i need a ladys touch , i want it to sound right ....

Ever bored at 12 am ? Thats why this AD exisits . I was bored .Not really looking for a relationship per say . To much drama involoved in that stuff. If the right LADY comes along then ill change my mind. Just want some new people to talk to. I moved down from Fairbanks Alaska after a 4 year tour with the Airforce a couple years ago. Yes i was in the Gulf , for Endureing Freedom . I am a 23 year old accident prone male weighing 176 lbs . I spend most of my time dealing with school or work . When im not doing that Im tippin a few coronas back fishin, working on my caddy or the neibors cars. Im fairly easy going, ususly only get mad when something repeats itself or when something falls on me.

If your looking for a guy that has no job ,no car, mistreats you and you only go out with him becuase he looks good or your looking for a "useful" guy dont bother talking to me .

If you never laugh lighten up and get out and have some fun , People who dont laugh make me nervous.

Got a sense of humor ? good ! Can you carry any kind of conversation ? Good!
So if you wanna talk and arent afrid to laugh a little open a beer and get ahold of me .
what do yall think ? you people know me pretty well , and i aint ashamed to tell it like i tis .... i need another stoney story , disaster or not .....aint nothing going on round here till parts arrive.... even then rewireing tailights ususly doesnt make for a good story

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Ever bored at 12 am ? Thats why this AD exisits . I was bored .Not really looking for a relationship per say . To much drama involoved in that stuff. If the right LADY comes along then ill change my mind. Just want some new people to talk to. I moved down from Fairbanks Alaska after a 4 year tour with the Airforce a couple years ago. Yes i was in the Gulf , for Endureing Freedom . I am a 23 year old accident prone male weighing 176 lbs . I spend most of my time dealing with school or work . When im not doing that Im tippin a few coronas back fishin, working on my caddy or the neibors cars. Im fairly easy going, ususly only get mad when something repeats itself or when something falls on me.

If your looking for a guy that has no job ,no car, mistreats you and you only go out with him becuase he looks good or your looking for a "useful" guy dont bother talking to me .

If you never laugh lighten up and get out and have some fun , People who dont laugh make me nervous.

Got a sense of humor ? good ! Can you carry any kind of conversation ? Good!
So if you wanna talk and arent afrid to laugh a little open a beer and get ahold of me .

My revision is as follows:

Hello my name is Mike. I am former USAF mechanic and enjoy doing auto related projects. While I'm not searching for a relationship, the right woman that comes along can change my decision on that. But for the immediate future I'm looking for a female friend to confide in. While I can be a bit prone to clumsiness, I'm good with my hands most of the time. I'm a 24 year old male, who has completed a tour of duty after 4 years in Operation Enduring Freedom.

If the thug, or parasite, or needy guy appeals to you then I'm not the guy you want to meet. I'm laid back, love a lady with a sense of humor and who thinks the glass is half full,not empty outlook on life.

So if you like to laugh, have a good time, have a few drinks, and want a guy who you can talk to, then give me a call.

There you go Stoney tell me what you think.

I know I'm not a woman but figured I could help.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know thats flowing alot beatter , see i did need to just delete that and start from scratch ....parts of that date back to 2000 ....i even had to update it a bit to post here ....

lotta folks say im a damn good writer , but its a pain in the ass to write about oneself ....this is a tad bit diffrent then doing a review for the 06 DTS

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Don't worry Stoney, that's why we're here. We help when needed.
Besides you are being objective when you write about the DTS but more intimate when writing to describe one's self. We prone to be either boastful or judgemental when describing ourselves.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup ... terribly difficult to get the point across on what i am .... and not sound like these cookie cutter people on that site ...

this is all gearing up for a big experiment , after i get the bugs out of this im gonna play with that dateing thing i see on TV (ehamronic or something), i wanna see how it works , im a sucker for new products ..

time for another beer , its saturday .....time for beer

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
You know what?? It is time for beer, I might run to the store(maybe??) I haven't drank since April. BTW let us know how E-harmony goes.:D

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good .....damn wheres julie, meg and company ...i figured theyd be all over this one LOL (thats part of the reason too , its too damned quiet)

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
They're all offline, like not being here is better or something. :D I guess us guys have to step up and lead the way to livening up the forum.

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
sounds good .....damn wheres julie, meg and company ...i figured theyd be all over this one LOL (thats part of the reason too , its too damned quiet)
She has been cooking Clams all day. I came home last night with 200 live clams. I will get her to read it when she gets done cleaning up.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
boombotz said:
I worked at a guys house yesterday in Cedar Key, Fl and he farm raises clams to sell all over the country. He set me up with cooler full of them. They are all gone.
ahh , thats ok i dont like clams anyway , was curious (as you pointed out) there hard to come by

1 - 20 of 83 Posts